The Jetpilot freeride is a great all-round L50 PFD vest. It's anatomical fit features 4 segments for ease of movement, a heavy duty zip and a single buckle.
- Australian Standards L50 Approved (Special Purpose – similar to PFD Type 2)
- Durable PK Lok Zipper
- Freelite L50 Approved Bevelled Edge Buoyancy Foam
- Segmented for ease of movement
- Anatomical Fit
- Sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Suitable for use on calm waterways where there is a good chance of quick rescue
- Suitable for Waterskiing, Jetskiing and Kayaks and all other PWC.
- Sizing runs small, so if in doubt buy the next size up
- Model Code JA20228
Jetpilot personal floatation devices comply and will display relevant information for current Australian Standards (AS) they are manufactured to the current standards of AS 4758.
|Men's Lifejackets Fit Guide|
|Size||Shoulders (cm)||Chest (cm)||Weight (kg)|