Dirty Dog have fitted these goggles with POLYCARBONATE lenses that have been treated with a specially developed Anti-Fog coating so these goggles will give you maximum clarity in the harshest conditions. They have added Custom Venting Air Flow Technology (CVAFT) to give extra protection against dangerous lens fogging and giving you exceptionally clear field of vision.
The DIRTY DOG(CVAFT) Ventilation System uses carefully chosen areas for the intake and exhaust of cooling air. Airflow from the goggles, whose upper front profile is specially lowered to aid this process, enters the collecting vents at the front of the helmet, flows across the wearers head, and leaves the back of the helmet in a continuous process.
The Dirty Dog face foam is super soft open cell technical foam designed to maximise comfort. Produced with materials tested to -20 degrees you can wear them with the confidence that they will perform as well as you will, sometimes better!
- Strong and durable frame made from TPU.
- Anti-UV colours.
- Clear or Tinted lens with anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment.
- Face foam: super-soft open cell technical foam.
- Polyester Elastic strap with 1 anti-slip silicone bead including a polycarbonate Clip.
- Polycarbonate Clip on the strap for ease of use around helmets.