The Super 3R mountain bike helmet is a great all-around helmet for trail riding in both open face and full face modes. From long, steep climbs to all-out descents, the Super 3R adapts to every trail riding situation.
- MIPS Equipped: Multi-Directional Impact Protection System - Designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Wraparound Chin Bar: A removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability - no tools required.
- Fusion In-Mould Polycarbonate Shell: A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Goggleguide™ Adjustable Visor: Accommodates both goggles and glasses.
- Overbrow Ventilation: Features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation.
- Float Fit: A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber over-moulded dial for adjustments.
- Certification: AS/NZS2063-2008
- Breakaway Screws
- Float Fit™ with X-Static® Padding for comfort and freshness
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount