Shipping & Delivery Information
Action Bike & Ski aims where possible/available to deliver FREE Australia wide. All goods will be dispatched within 1 to 3 working days. Delivery time frame will vary according to the delivery location and availability for signature. Please allow appropriate delivery time in peak periods (such as Christmas & Easter when freight companies are on overload).
We endeavour to ship as many items free freight as possible. In the event shipping is additional; shipping is calculated based on the cubic size of the items purchased and the delivery destination. Bulky items such as bike trailers, bikes, wakeboards, surfboards etc will be charged based on cubic weight. Freight can be calculated before purchasing inside the shopping cart before check out.
We do try to keep our stock as accurate as possible; sometimes items may be unavailable as our manual process has not allowed time for updates; in the event of an item being out of stock you will be directly contacted by us.
Those items purchased from Action Bike & Ski are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Once items leave our store and are in the hands of the courier company we have very little or no control from that point forward. All items over $50 are shipped with a tracking number for you to be able to trace delivery and ETA.
Action Bike & Ski will make every reasonable endeavour to deliver your goods through our common carrier. However customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to receive delivery and sign. Action Bike & Ski shall not be responsible for delivery being received by unauthorized persons.
Re-delivery* If the delivery address is unattended at the time the goods arrive - the goods will not be left at the premises unless an 'authority to leave' has been given by the customer to Action Bike & Ski - or - a notice has been left at the premises within easy viewing of the courier attempting to deliver. An 'authority to leave' is the customer giving permission for the goods to be left at the premises if they are unattended. The courier company and Action Bike & Ski are not liable for any theft or damage that may occur once an authority to leave has been granted. Any costs associated for re-delivery will be passed to the customer if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery and no 'authority to leave' is present.
Action Bike & Ski DO NOT deliver internationally.
Christmas Delivery Schedule
Please note all transport companies are now feeling the effects of the Christmas parcel overload - PLEASE REFER TO THE MAP for your delivery location areas to note cut off times for guaranteed pre Xmas deliveries. Pre Xmas parcel deliveries cannot be guaranteed after the following dates with our courier network; Australia Post are also experiencing similar time frames (regardless of what eBay estimate the arrival time frame to be - please disregard what time frames eBay estimate as these are not current during the Xmas overload - please refer to this chart as a reference)
- WA - Remote FREE DELIVERY - Grey 2nd December
- WA - Remote Delivery Star Track ADDED FREIGHT - Grey 14th December
- WA Perth Metro /Cairns - FREE DELIVERY - White 7th December
- WA Perth Metro - Star Track ADDED FREIGHT - White 14th December
- Townsville - Towwomba Inland - FREE DELIVERY - Green 12th December
- Townsville - Towwomba Inland - Star Track ADDED FREIGHT Green - 18th December
- NSW & Victoria - FREE DELIVERY - Green 12th December
- NSW & Victoria - Star Track ADDED FREIGHT Green - 18th December
- Sunshine Coast - Port Macquarie FREE DELIVERY - Orange 14th December
- Sunshine Coast - Port Macquarie - Star Track ADDED FREIGHT - Orange 20th December
- Sunshine Coast - Port Macquarie - EXPRESS POST ADDED FREIGHT - Orange 21st December
- Albury - Newcastle - FREE DELIVERY - Red 16th December
- Albury - Newcastle - Star Track ADDED FREIGHT - Red 20th December
- Albury - Newcastle - EXPRESS POST ADDED COST - Red 19th December
- Yarrawonga to Melbourne Metro - FREE DELIVERY - Lime 19th December
- Yarrawonga to Melbourne Metro - EXPRESS POST ADDED FREIGHT -Lime 21st December
We can still send items via our courier network after these dates but cannot guarantee pre Xmas delivery, there is still a chance it will arrive after we ship on these dates but no guarantee. Please also note other options we have for transport such as Australia Post have restrictions on the size items we are able to deliver - bulky items such as surfboards and some kids bikes do not fit into their post crates and therefore cannot be shipped by Australia Post.