A steep descent directly into the wind is your worst nightmare. But all is not lost – slip this semi-fitted C400 men's wind vest over a SKINS jersey to benefit from the latest wind protection technology and synchronized breathability.
The entire front is made from DiAPLEX, the latest windproof fabric technology. DiAPLEX fabric increases it's permeability as the temperature rises, allowing moisture to escape. When the temperature is below activation point, the molecular structure remains rigid so it becomes the perfect shield against the wind.
The back of SKINS C400 mens wind vest is an engineered mesh, providing breathability where it's needed most.
An integrated storm flap stops the wind catching the vest during fast descents, reflective logos offer all round visibility and a soft collar ensures a comfortable fit when fully zipped.
- DiAPLEX is a super smart membrane inserted into the front of SKINS C400 wind vests that adapts to body temperature insulating against wind chill – like on steep descents – and allows cyclists to let off steam when the body temperature rises again on hilly climbs
- Moisture Management
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Odour, Stink, Pong, Smell, Stench Free
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ironically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
- SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fit you properly