Renthal's hard anodised rear chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications.
They are CNC machined from the same 7075 T6 material as our offroad chainwheels, yet feature the increased longevity from the hard anodizing process.
Hard anodising is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Hard anodised surface finish for increased longevity
- Computer aided Ultralight™ design gives the maximum reduction of unsprung weight at the rear wheel, to give maximum power transfer
- Precision CNC manufactured to extremely tight tolerances
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy
- Renthal rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel
- Renthal chainwheels are used by Yoshimura Suzuki, Erion Racing, Kawasaki World Superbike and many more
Suitable for all Suzuki GSX-R750 520 Pitch 2000-2010 40952047, 520 conversions ONLY - Sprocket pictured may not be the exact sprocket but the correct sprocket part number to match this specific bike will be shipped