The Kaos is a dependable favourite in MET’s all-mountain range. The new graphics highlight even better the wide air intake vents which are such a characteristic feature of Kaos’ design. As for the technological input, you can’t fail to notice the Kevlar straps and the very latest version of the Safe-T Advanced occipital retention system. If the Kaos is so lightweight, it’s thanks to the use of Ultimalite fibre.
A material developed exclusively by our R&D department which enables us to strengthen the structure while reducing the weight. The GEL 02 front pad guarantees comfort, is hygienic and offers greater cooling.
- IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- FULL WRAP / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- ULTIMALITE / Composite material used to insert fine reinforcements layers at strategic points of the shell.
- SIZE ADJUSTER
- SAFE-T ADVANCED / Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- KEVLAR STRAPS / Ventilated, with breathability. Ultra-resistant.
- LATERAL DIVIDERS STRONG FIT / Positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child’s play.
- REMOVABLE VISOR
- FOUR POINTS ATTACHMENT / Protects the face and especially the eyes from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up
- INTEGRATED AIR INTAKE / Actively helps cool the head by directing the air towards the inside of the helmet.
- FRONT PAD GEL O2 / Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel. Keeps the forehead cooler.
- REFLECTIVE STICKERS / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.