Over and above its elegant design and sleek proportions, what sets the Inferno apart from other helmets is the optimisation of all its features that ‘tick the boxes’ for a demanding cyclist. It is especially light and well ventilated whilst remaining compact and resistant, thanks to the use of Ultimalite fibre strengtheners, exclusive to MET.
With the new generation of occipital retention system, Safe-T Advanced, Air-Lite side straps and dividers, fully equipped to very high standard.
Sizing S/M = 52-58cm - L/XL = 58-61cm
- CONSTRUCTION: IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- FULL WRAP / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- ULTIMALITE / Composite material used to insert fine reinforcements layers at strategic points of the shell.
- SAFE-T ADVANCED / Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- STRAPS: AIR LITE STRAPS / A revolutionary technique of weaving polyester fibres aids sweat evaporation and provides greater tensile strength with less weight.
- AIR LITE LATERAL DIVIDERS / Their ultra-flat design helps reduce aerodynamic drag.
- COMFORT: COOLMAX™ INTERNAL PADDING / High-tech material assures rapid evaporation of absorbed perspiration for greater comfort.
- ANTI-INSECTS NET / Prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
- BE SEEN: REFLECTIVE STICKERS / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- CERTIFICATION: CE EN 1078 AUS AS/NZ 2063 AIR SURFACE