MET’s kids helmets have always evolved from a simple but great idea to not just reproduce adult models in a smaller size but to pay special attention to the specific demands of it's youngest riders. The Elfo has its own shape with greater head coverage and is better suited to babies, the back of the helmet is almost vertical to enable the child to sit up straight in the bike seat and then there is the Bimbi-Secure internal geometry concept. It ensures there is no contact between the helmet and the fontanel, the most fragile zone of the child’s head, even on impact.
- Construction: IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- BIMBI SECURE / In the event of an impact, the shock is dispersed away from the fontanels, the area of the skull which doesn’t fully close until after the first years of life.
- BIMBI PLUS / The back of the helmet is designed vertical and flat so the children can lean back and hold their head up comfortably in the baby seat.
- INTEGRATED VISOR / Extra protection for the eyes and the face of the child.
- SIZE ADJUSTER: SAFE-T e-TWIST / LED light, which is easy to press on, is integrated into the central dial adjuster
- STRAPS: ANTI-PINCH BUCKLE / Designed to avoid any pinching, even when used clumsily.
- COMFORT: ANTI-INSECTS NET / Prevents insects from entering the helmet through the front air intakes.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: FROM 46 cm to 53cm
- BE SEEN: REFLECTIVE STICKERS / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- CERTIFICATION: CE EN 1078 AUS AS/NZ 2063 AIR SCALE: