According to Transworld Motocross the all new, Italian hand made Gaerne SG12 is the most comfortable boot on the market. A real boot, that real riders wear! The new design up from the SG10 has to be worn to be believed. Compare the features and you will see why some are saying this is best boot money can buy!
- Interior memory foam around the ankle is snug & streamlined.
- No outward bunching when flexed
- Massive rubber panels on the inside of both boots for extra grip on your motorcycle
- Dual Durometer sole features softer compounds in the shifter and brake pedal contact points.
- The new dual pivot system, with a built in stop like you get in a knee brace, to help reduce pressure on your ankles from hard landings
- New gaiter that’s designed to help keep dirt out from the top of the boot
- New slimmer toe box