he BYK range has been custom designed specifically for kids. Their lightweight structure and larger wheels allow for kids to ride with ease. The E-350 is ideal for kids aged 4 - 6 or between 95 - 117cm.
With lightweight alloy wheels, we've made pedalling easier; professional bike riders insist on them so why shouldn't our kids too! And the smooth, faster-rolling tyres don't wear little legs out so quickly - as opposed to regular BMX kids bikes that have wide tyres with big knobs that most kids struggle to get going on. At just over 8kgs, the E-350 is approximately 30% more efficient than comparative kids bikes.
To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. On the front we have used an alloy side pull calliper for developing immediate hand control, and at the rear a coaster brake for simple and safe foot braking.
- Minimum Seat Height: 46cm
- Maximum Seat Height: 59cm
- Weigh: 7.8kg
- Frame: Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design
- Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes
- Tyres: Low-Profile, Low-Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Calliper and Rear V Brake
- Brake Levers: Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach
- Saddle: Comfort Mini
- Handlebars: Custom Width V-bars
- Safety Reflectors: Included
- Bells: Included
- Training Wheels: Included
Little Details Count:
- Increased knee to handlebar clearance for growing bodies.
- Alloy seat clamp.
- Custom length cranks.
- Pedals with bearings.
- Smooth running tyres to reduce road friction and noise so your child can hear safety instructions.
- Ergonomic riding triangle between pedals, seat and handlebar for best balance and efficiency.
- Long wheelbase for more predictable handling at higher speeds.