The ultimate urban bike for adventurous big kids - when your kids have grown up riding BYK bikes they dont want any other bike ... the 620 now allows for the first generation of riders to step up into the teenage years into a BYK bike. BYK's unique ergonomic riding position and geometry, along with premium components is unprecedented for a bike of this size.
SRAM’s i-Motion ultra smooth 3 speed gears, along with our responsive handling to increased safety at speed, make this bike easy and fun to ride.
- Ability Level Expected to know how to ride with the safety of internal gears and footbrake.
- Age 10 - 14 years
- Height 142.5 - 175 cm
- Bike Specifications
- Weight 12kg
- Frame Butted Alloy Frame, Low Gravity Concept Design, CRM Forks
- Gears SRAM I motion 3 speed internal gearing system
- Wheels Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels, Reinforced 36 Hole
- Tyres Low Profile, Low Resistence Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes Alloy Tektro Front & Rear Calibrated V brakes + Rear SRAM Footbrake*
- Brake Levers Alloy Tektro Custom Sized Levers
- Saddle Adjustable, Comfort Midi+ Deluxe
- Handlebars Custom Width Low Rise V-Bars
- Extras Included: Safety Reflectors - Bell - Kickstand
Design: The 620x3i is uniquely designed for children and is not a scaled down adult bike. Every single component has been considered, tested, custom sized and tuned to suit our rider's profile.
BYK's unique ergonomic riding position and geometry along with our selection of premium components together offer a range of riding positions and adjustability unexpected at this size.
Performance: SRAM's I-Motion ultra smooth and class leading efficient internal 3 speed gears couldn't be easier to use.
Strong wheels, durable tyres, tough tubes, comfortable ergonomic saddle, custom shaped handlebars, short reach and long reach pedal position, sealed bearings, grippy pedals and so so much more really separate ByK from the regular offering.
From the responsive handling to increased safety at speed, the ByK 620 range sets new standards in safety. The innovative frame improves balance and control to help each rider operate at the safest level possible.
To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. BYK's light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the cubic size of this item we cannot deliver free to NT, WA, and some other areas as deemed remote by our transport network. To ensure we can deliver free to your area please contact us before purchasing. Please also note we also CANNOT deliver this item to a PO Box.
PLEASE NOTE when purchasing online the bike will be delivered boxed and some assembly will be required.