Owning a bike shop we could have put our kids on any bike ... the BYK was our choice in brand, we have now sold the BYK bikes all over Australia - simply THE BEST kids bike on the market - our eldest is now on her 3rd BYK!
The ByK bike's smooth, faster rolling tyres don't wear children's legs out so easily. The pattern is easy rolling and very robust. By comparison, most kids BMX bikes have such wide tyres with fat knobs so that riding is like driving a tractor.
Of course we have used valves that you can pump up at the petrol station as standard but we have also added improved tube quality for long term convenience. Our taller more efficient wheels have a dynamic advantage that other bikes can't match.
The ultimate kids geared bike Your child can enjoy the best in clever technology. The new E540 range is totally innovative. Never before has a bike at this level offered so much dynamically, efficiently and safely.
Recommended for kids aged between Age: 8 - 13 years Height: 130 - 160 cm
The perfect fit bikes for fast growing kids. BYK have considered every component to increase strength and lower the overall weight.
Design: The lightweight Alloy frame is customised to reduce weight and improve handling. We have also fitted the strongest wheels we could find, with more spokes for strength - 36 per wheel, eyelit rims and excellent quality stainless steel spokes. We know it won't completely remove problems with buckled wheels, kids are kids after all, but this will save time for fix-ups!
Another crucial design ingredient to the clever design is the improved control and bump dampening ability of our CRM forks - giving a dramatic advantage in handling and comfort.
- Weight: 11+ kg
- Frame: Butted Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design, CRM Forks
- Gears: Girls: SRAM 16 speed trigger shifter cassette gearing system.
- Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels, Reinforced 36-hole with Toughut Eyelits
- Tyres: Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Alloy Front & Rear Calibrated V-Brakes
- Brake levers: Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach
- Saddle: Comfort XL Midi Deluxe
- Handlebars: Custom Width Low Rise V-bars
- Standard Extras: Safety Reflectors
- Little Details Count: True Cartridge Bottom Bracket for Straighter Chain Alignment, Cassette Rear Hub for Superior Gear Shifting, CRM Forks for Extra Comfort and Improved Handling, Long Rear Stay Length for Best Possible Gear Shifting, Super Tough Wheels for Reduced Maintenance, Calibrated V Brakes for Progressive Braking
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the cubic size of this item we cannot deliver free to NT, WA, and some other areas as deemed remote by our transport network. To ensure we can deliver free to your area please contact us before purchasing. Please also note we also CANNOT deliver this item to a PO Box.
PLEASE NOTE when purchasing online the bike will be delivered boxed and some assembly will be required.