Design: The lightweight Alloy frame is customised to reduce weight and improve handling. We have also fitted the strongest wheels we could find, with more spokes for strength - 36 per wheel, eyelit rims and excellent quality stainless steel spokes. We know it won't completely remove problems with buckled wheels, kids are kids after all, but this will save time for fix-ups!
We have considered every component to increase strength and lower the overall weight. Another crucial design ingredient to the clever design is the improved control and bump dampening ability of our CRM forks - giving a dramatic advantage in handling and comfort. Add ot that the super cool SRAM I motion 3 speed internal gears, without a footbrake.
To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. The custom-sized V-Brakes we have used are calibrated for age, ability and ergonomic fit. And they are made of non-flexing, strong and light alloy. Our light weight alloy rims ensure pedalling is easier. But more importantly alloy rims are a more efficient braking surface than cheaper, chrome-plated steel rims, and are therefore safer.
- Weight: 11+kg
- Frame: Butted Alloy Frame, Low Gravity Concept Design, CRM Forks
- Gears: SRAM I motion 3 speed internal gears
- Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels, Reinforced 36 Hole with Toughnut Eyelets
- Tyres: Low Profile, Low Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Alloy Tektro Front & Rear Calibrated V brakes
- Brake Levers: Alloy Tektro Custom Sized Levers
- Saddle: Adjustable, Comfort XL Midi Deluxe
- Handlebars: Custom Width Low Rise V-Bars
- Safety Reflectors
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the cubic size of this item we cannot deliver free to NT, WA, and some other areas as deemed remote by our transport network. To ensure we can deliver free to your area please contact us before purchasing. Please also note we also CANNOT deliver this item to a PO Box.
PLEASE NOTE when purchasing online the bike will be delivered boxed and some assembly will be required.