The BYK range has been custom designed specifically for kids. Their lightweight structure and larger wheels allow for kids to ride with ease. The E-450 is ideal for kids aged 5 - 8 or between 110 - 132cm.
With lightweight alloy wheels, we've made pedalling easier - our taller, more efficient wheel sizing has a dynamic advantage that other bikes can't match. And like the professionals, we've added radial spokes on the front wheel. Our smooth, faster-rolling tyres don't wear little legs out so quickly - the pattern is easy rolling and very robust.
To make a children's bike safe, the rider needs to be able to brake efficiently and confidently. We have used alloy front and rear callipers with light action for superior control and a simple and safe coaster style foot brake. The best of both worlds we believe.
- Minimum Seat Height: 59cm
- Maximum Seat Height: 73cm
- Frame: Lightweight Alloy, Low Gravity Concept Design
- Wheels: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with Radial Front Spokes
- Tyres: Low-Profile, Low-Resistance Design with Tough Tubes
- Brakes: Rear Coaster Brake with Alloy Front Calliper and Rear V Brake
- Brake Levers: Alloy, Adjustable Short Reach
- Saddle: Comfort Midi
- Handlebars: Custom Width V-bars
- Safety Reflectors: Included
- Bells: Included
- Kickstand: Included
Little Details Count:
- Increased knee to handlebar clearance for growing bodies.
- Longer wheelbase for stable handling at higher speeds.
- Alloy seat clamp.
- Custom length cranks.
- Ergonomic riding triangle between pedals, seat and handlebar for best balance and efficiency.
- Pedals with bearings.
- Taller, more efficient wheels and tyres to increase riding distances and lower riders' centre of gravity.