Bull It is the worlds safest denim product for motocycle riding - not only are they the safest, they allow a stylish transition off the bike straight into the bar or function ... you just need to worry about your hair after taking off the helmet! The Bull-it Jeans Covec™ Laser 4 Jackets are exceptionally high spec
- Standard CE EN 1621 armours in the back, shoulder and elbows
- Velcro and press stud closures on chest pockets
- Multi adjustable waist strap
- Longer length than traditional denim jacket for bike rider
- Outside arm zip pocket
- Multiple closer points for neck strap
- Reflective stripe on rear
- Embroidered branding
- Internal normal pocket inside breast
- Phone pocket inside main zip flap
- Storm flaps on cuff closures
- 100% outer Denim construction
- 70% inner coverage of Covec high resistance Laser 4 liner
- 100% polyester mesh liner for breathability and comfort
- Inside belt hoops to allow for the jeans and jacket to be connected by a normal jeans belt
- Available in ladies sizes 8 - 18
- Optional upgrade to SAS-Tec armours
Covec™ Laser4 offers the best allround protection
It’s a material offering the highest possible cut strength, greater than aramids and High Modulus Polyethylene.
It’s a material offering the highest possible abrasion resistance, greater than aramids and High Modulus Polyethylene.
It has low thermal conductivity (you don’t want high in jeans), this keeps the heat from road friction away from your skin.