You just won't believe the features of this cycle computer / GPS
Bryton Incorporated was established by elite consumer electronics product development and marketing professionals. Combining strong R&D and innovative product management teams, they are Bryton's foundation for success.
Bryton currently carries a complete line of Sports GPS products to fulfill consumer needs in 4 main sports activities: Cycling, Fitness, Outdoor Adventure and Athletic-Training. Bryton target product development to redefine sports electronics with GPS applications, improving usability and rich features to keep users interested and motivated.
Cardio 30, the smallest GPS sports watch on the market, is for all levels of athletes. By setting goals in our pro-training programs, Cardio 30 can accurately calculate and record your location, speed, distance, pace, stride rate, cadence*, heart rate* and more. Your training results then can be shared and analyzed at brytonsport.com. Also with built-in sensor in Cardio 30, no extra foot pod needed for indoor exercise.
- 1. Support both running and cycling* activities.
- 2. With high-sensitivity GPS, Cardio 30 provides you accurate location, speed, pace and distance.
- 3. Tailor your training by heart rate zone*, speed, pace and more.
- 4. Calculate your stride length accurately with GPS and build in sensor.
- 5. No extra foot pod needed for indoor exercise.
- 6. Auto local time updated by GPS and dual time display for different time zone.
- 7. Backlight and water resistance to 50m for all day activities.
- 8. Display heart rate* and cadence* data from compatible ANT+ enabled sensors.
Provide personalized training programs, monitor your training progress and analyze detailed ride statistics like altitude change calories burned and more
Your recorded logs of courses, workouts and saved rides with speed, slope, heart rate*, cadence*, altitude and other attributes will be analyzed and displayed with clear graphic charts.
• Model: Cardio 30
• GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
• Languages: English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese
• Waterproof: 50m
• Display: 1.0” LCD panel
• Device Weight: 47g
• Device Dimension: 42 x 69 x 12.5 mm
• Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
(Up to 35 days in clock mode; 8.5 hours in training mode with GPS on)
• Wireless Interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+
• G-Sensor: Yes
• Stopwatch: Yes
• Alerts: Yes
• Record POI: 30,000 points
• Pre-planned workout: 10 sets
• Lap History: 1500 laps
• Log History: 600 km
• Training Options: Easy (Time, Distance or Calories) /Zone* (HR, Pace or Speed) /Interval*/Lap* modes • Heart Rate Zones: 7 zones
• Operating Temperature: -10C° ~55 C°
• In the Box:ardio 30 GPS Sports Watch, USB Cable and User’s Guide
Speed/Cadence Sensor, Heart Rate Monitor, Bike Mount
WOW what more could you ask for in a bike computer?