When you want to be seen and be safe - a rear tail light is a step in the right direction. In the darker Winter months having a rear tail light makes oncoming motorists more aware and able to see you all assisting to keep the rider safer and more visible, a great investment in your bike safety. .
- High beam - 1.5hrs
- Medium beam - 2.5hrs
- Normal beam - 3.6hrs
- Eco beam - 8hrs
- Slow flash normal - 20hrs
- Slow flash medium - 4hrs
- Slow flash high - 2.2hrs
- Quick flash medium - 9hrs
- Powerful 100 lumens.
- 8 modes: High, Medium, Normal, Eco, Slow flash normal, Slow flash medium, Slow flash high, Quick flash medium.
- Side visibility for extra safety.
- Adjustable angle bracket.
- Safety reflective strip.
- USB rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
- USB cable included.
- Low battery indicator alerts you when a charge is needed.
- Charging indicator.
- Water resistant.
- Quick release tool free bracket..
Press power button to switch between modes. Double Press power button to change from constant lighting to flashing mode. Press and hold the button to switch off.