YES these helmets meet all Australian Standards and come with stickers.
Introducing the all new Arai Vector-2, the updated version of Arai's hugely popular, less is more, Vector model. Spescifically crafted for the rider who doesn't need all the bells & whistles of other Arai models, but who can't imagine not getting the Arai family's unmatched 3 generations of handmade magic with care, craftsmanship, rider protection, performance, comfort and fit. All of the qualities that earned Arai 12 Straight number 1 rankings for customer satisfaction. No other brand comes close!
Built on the popular Vector helmet, the Vector 2 retains the best features and adds many more! New to the Vector 2 is a fully removable inner padding set that has peel-off padding for a more exacting fit. 5mm can be removed from each cheek pad, as well as over each temple.
- The Vector 2 has the broader eye-port of the Corsair V and RX-Q helmets, and now uses the same visors as these helmets
- Larger venting ports at the chin, forehead and rear extraction ports which gives you better airflow
- New Hyper-ridge design adds strength to the lightweight helmet, while keeping weight low
- Complex laminate fibre construction, hand finished in Japan - all Arai helmets are created to conform to the shape ofthe human head, thus making them a better fit and more comfortable
- Arai's Intermediate shell shape can be transformed to its classic Round Oval shell shape by removing the peel off paddings in certain areas
- Visor with brow vents aid anti-fogging, with lockable tab