It's an Aussie icon - as Aussie as a meat pie and sauce as a backyard barbie or a day at the beach. Akubra is the iconic Australian bush hat brand and is still Australian owned (in the 4th generation) and Australian made - the family have been making hats since 1900 ... many try to emulate this traditional hat but there is only one Akubra.
This big shade hat features a pinch crown and very broad dipping brim, designed to withstand the harsh sun of the Australian Outback. Features an embossed bonded leather band and eyelet vents.
- Pure Fur Felt
- Brim width: 102 mm, Cut Edge
- Crown height: 90mm
- Ornamental Leather Akubra band
- Reeded roan leather sweatband
- 2 large eyelets for ventilation
- UPF50+Brim: 102mm, Cut Edge