It's an Aussie icon - as Aussie as a meat pie and sauce as a backyard barbie or a day at the beach. Akubra is the iconic Australian bush hat brand and is still Australian owned (in the 4th generation) and Australian made - the family have been making hats since 1900 ... many try to emulate this traditional hat but there is only one Akubra.
The Akubra Byron Natural is a natural fibre, made from hemp so it's breathable for any hot day. One of the most popular shapes that will soften with a bit of wear but keeps it shape nicely.
- Colour : Natural
- Material : A close weave hemp braid hat. A truly quality product.
- Styling : it features a pre-creased pinched crown .
- Brim Size : 79mm.
- Other features : Akubra leather band.
- Excellent Sun Protection : Akubra hats have sun protection in mind.
- Other features : Leather inner sweatband .